Safe Line/خط آمن
+961 81 78 81 78
+961 76 06 06 02
Men Center/مركز الرجال
+961 71 28 38 20
"Jina Al-Dar" Project
"Jina Al-Dar" is a bus touring in 60 of the most marginalised areas, towns and villages with a specialised team aiming to provide services on the prevention and reduction of all forms violence against women and girls.
These towns and villages are highly affected by the lack of public services, which hampers the populations'access to education, health and legal services.
"Jina Al-Dar" services
In order to mitigate the adverse effects of marginalisation and exclusion on health, gender-equality, non-violence and social cohesion, the "Jina Al-Dar" project's services include:
- Awareness, education and information sessions on women and girls legal rights;
- Awareness, education and information sessions on women and girls sexual and reproductive rights and health;
- Referral to the relevant psycho-social support, legal and medical services provided by ABAAD's centers, according to the needs;
- Psycho-social support recreational activities targetting boys and girls;
- Recreational activities targeting families, women and men, including interactive theater, puppetry, Screening of documentaries;